Physiotherapy is beneficial to anyone who is having difficulty with everyday tasks. Our physiotherapists at Physio.co.uk can help an individual with everyday tasks by providing them with an effective treatment programme that will aim to reduce difficulty with their everyday tasks.
How can physiotherapy benefit you?
Physiotherapy can be beneficial for a person who has difficulty with everyday tasks in the following ways:
- Making you able to perform everyday tasks more easily.
- Helping you to be independent with your daily activities indoors such as transferring into the bath.
- Make you feel more confident in coping independently.
- Improving your balance.
- Improving your strength.
- Reduce your risk of falling.
- Reduce your risk of injury around your home.
What physiotherapy treatments help people who are having difficulty transferring?
There are various treatments that physiotherapists may carry out with people who are having difficulty with everyday tasks. A structured program tailored to suit your needs will be developed so that you get the most out of your treatment. Your treatment at Physio.co.uk may involve:
- Risk assessments
- Upper and lower body strengthening exercises.
- Provide you with necessary equipment to help you with your daily activities at home.
- Balance and co-ordination work.
- Help to adapt your home so you can transfer easier.
- Mobility rehabilitation.
- Gait re-education.
- Provide you with the appropriate orthotics and equipment.
Difficulty with everyday tasks is when a person struggles to independently carry out everyday tasks such as brushing your teeth, combing your hair, having a bath. Physiotherapy is beneficial to anyone who is having difficulty with everyday tasks.
To book an appointment at Physio.co.uk or for further information on how we can help you to be more independent with your everyday tasks, please call 0330 088 7800.