Our physiotherapy expert witness reports advise with regards to:
- Previous, present and future functional ability
- Previous, present and future therapy requirements
- Rehabilitation potential
- Cost of on-going therapy input
- Equipment required
- Capital and annual costs of specialist therapy equipment
- Accommodation requirements / suitability
How long will the report take?
The initial assessment is undertaken within two weeks of instruction and reports are provided within four weeks of the initial assessment. If you require a report in a tight time scale please contact us.
How much will it cost?
Written quotations / outlines of costs are provided following an enquiry. These can be provided on the same working day via email. Our quotations are broken down into an hourly rate for the reviewing of notes, reports and documents, the assessment, travel time and costs and the preparation of the report itself. Prices vary depending on the location of the initial assessment, complexity of the case and the complexity of the report.
How to instruct Physio.co.uk
Prior to Physio.co.uk arranging the assessment written or emailed instruction must be provided in line with PD Part 35. The following information is also required prior to the assessment being arranged:
- Agreement to the terms and conditions of Physio.co.uk (included in quotation)
- Detailed purpose of the report
- Issues to be addressed by the report
- Timescale for delivery of the report
- Capacity of appointment (e.g. single joint expert, party appointed expert, expert advisor)
- Services required (e.g. provision of expert's report, answering questions in writing, attendance at meetings, attendance at court)
- Relevant GP and hospital records
- Expert reports (all present and updated in the future)
- Witness statements
- Party / parties responsible for the payment of fees
- Any other information
Medico-legal services provided
Physio.co.uk provide the following medico legal services to solicitors.
- Expert opinions
- Joint meetings
- Court attendance
Find out how to proceed or call Physio.co.uk on 0330 088 7800.