Who are One to One Sessions Suitable For?
One to one Pilates sessions are suitable for everyone ranging from people suffering from injuries to sporting athletes. The benefit of having a one to one session with a Pilates trained physiotherapist is that every exercise can be readily adapted to your needs and goals ensuring you get the maximum out of your session.
The Benefits of a One to One Pilates Session
Pilates is beneficial for general fitness, specific health conditions and most of all for your overall well-being. The benefits are endless! Here are a few listed below:
- Improves your posture
- Improves mobility and flexibility
- Expands body awareness
- Alleviates aches and pains
- Facilitates injury prevention and physical rehabilitation
- Promotes a more efficient and supportive core
- Helps maintain bone density
- Delivers muscle tone and flexibility
- Integrates mind, body and spirit
- Builds better balance and coordination
- Relieves stress and tension and promotes a feeling of well-being
- Safe and beneficial form of exercise
What to Expect in a Beginner Pilates Lesson
The objective of a one to one Pilates session are:
- Introduce you to the basic Pilates principles
- Teach basic neutral spine alignment
- Teach core muscle activation
- Teach correct breathing techniques
Sessions can be arranged for a mutually convenient day and time. If you would like more information or are interested in booking a class, please call Physio.co.uk on 0330 088 7800 to make your booking with a Pilates trained physiotherapist.