First Class Rehabilitation
Physio.co.uk provide rehabilitation services on individuals across the UK. We are unique in that we provide specialist rehabilitation for adults and children across a range of client groups with any condition in wide range of locations. Clients continue to use our services because we:
- Provide an efficient service and the best possible treatment for every client
- Provide high quality reports on request.
- Provide treatment at multiple clinic locations, at client's homes, schools, workplace, gyms and our hydrotherapy pools
- Provide training for carers and families
- Have specialist physiotherapists in the following areas; musculoskeletal, neurological, paediatric, orthopaedic, mental health, respiratory, women's health, men's health, learning difficulties, amputee, rheumatological, chronic pain / fatigue, vestibular
- Are effective in advice and education regarding your condition.
- Are open with staffed receptions from 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and Weekends 9am-4pm
- Specialist rehabilitation (CIMT, FES, hydrotherapy, Saebo, Lycra, return to work)
- Have a range of in house services including Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Orthotics, Speech and Language Therapy and Podiatry
- Are proactive in facilitating the best care possible
- Provide a high level of satisfaction to clients and their families
Physio.co.uk take great pride in providing the best possible service to exceed your expectations and maximise you quality of life.
For more information regarding physiotherapy services and how they can help treat your condition please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 0330 088 7800.