Physio.co.uk provide physiotherapy assessments and reports for solicitors across the UK. We accept instructions from solicitors to undertake reports to determine if their clients would benefit from physiotherapy input, and provide costing for any recommended physiotherapy and / or equipment.
Instructions are also accepted from solicitors that require a medico legal report from a physiotherapy expert witness
Our assessment and reports provide the following benefits to solicitors:
- Reports supplied within 2 weeks of instruction
- Quality reports from specialist physiotherapists
- Assessments can be arranged in our clinics or at your clients home
- We accept instructions from solicitors on behalf of clients across the UK
- All physiotherapists are members of the HCPC, CSP and MLACP
- Specialists physiotherapists in all areas
- Recommendations can be implemented promptly
We have a many specialist physiotherapists within our team and, therefore, whatever the age or needs of you client we will provide the best physiotherapist for them. Their experience will allow recommendations based on our extensive knowledge of what equipment / rehabilitation services are available. Costings will be provided for all recommendations made. If desired all physiotherapists are available to discuss your requirements prior to instruction.
For more information on how to instruct us please contact us